The 1st LTTA Meeting within the Erasmus + KA219 project "Integrating STEM with CLIL" was held in the period from 03.02.11.02.2018 in Belfast, Great Britain. The training was attended by members of partner schools from Romania, Turkey, Poland, and Macedonia.
The objectives of the training were:
- Mutual introduction of the representatives of the partner schools;
- Getting acquainted with the UK education system through the attendance of local lessons ;
- Recognition with CLIL method - called the method of the future;
- Participation in workshops for familiarization with methods for working with EV3 Lego, Parrot drones, Ozbots and Arduino Robot sets;
- Seminar: Technology - the key to students' future success;
- Discussion and analysis of existing linguistic integrated learning programs;
- Development of intercultural dialogue and improve knowledge and understanding of educational systems in other countries.
- Participation in confidence-building workshops in a way that will enable participants from different countries to get to know each other and create mutual understanding, work together within the communities and create cultural tolerance.