In the period from 6th to 9th of May this year, Hristian Karposh hosted the first international, project meeting within the project "Integrating STEM with CLIL", from the ERASMUS + program through the National Agency for European Educational Programs and Mobility. The meeting was attended by teachers and school principals of the partner schools from Turkey, Poland, Great Britain and Romania.
The purpose of the meeting was
On the first day of the meeting, the guests had the opportunity to get acquainted with the history of the elementary school "Hristijan Karpos", the way of work and the structure of the school.
A welcoming ceremony was organized at the school.
The second day, as planned in the program, all the participants were on a one-day excursion in Skopje, where they took part in orientated games in the city park. They also had the opportunity to visit the sights in the capital.
The 1st LTTA Meeting within the Erasmus + KA219 project "Integrating STEM with CLIL" was held in the period from 03.02.11.02.2018 in Belfast, Great Britain. The training was attended by members of partner schools from Romania, Turkey, Poland, and Macedonia.
The objectives of the training were:
- Mutual introduction of the representatives of the partner schools;
- Getting acquainted with the UK education system through the attendance of local lessons ;
- Recognition with CLIL method - called the method of the future;
- Participation in workshops for familiarization with methods for working with EV3 Lego, Parrot drones, Ozbots and Arduino Robot sets;
- Seminar: Technology - the key to students' future success;
- Discussion and analysis of existing linguistic integrated learning programs;
- Development of intercultural dialogue and improve knowledge and understanding of educational systems in other countries.
- Participation in confidence-building workshops in a way that will enable participants from different countries to get to know each other and create mutual understanding, work together within the communities and create cultural tolerance.